Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Oct. 3rd, 4th and 5th

Things continue to go well. I just got a bit busy at work so the daily posts fell behind. Let me see what I remember about that past three days.

Oct. 3rd -- I remember squash soup with chicken, brussel sprouts and ground beef, and fish with asparagus for the three meals. I am sure there was an apple with almond butter in there too. No work out as it was a rest day although I did my pushup challenge. I also took a one mile walk with one of the pups.

Oct. 4th -- Beef broth definitely was consumed with some chicken as meal one. Broccoli and chicken for meal two and brussel sprouts and chicken for meal three. I ran/walked 3.52 miles (3 miles running) and took kettlebell class.

Oct. 5th -- Beef broth and a banana with almond butter was meal one. Meal two was at Jason's Deli -- salad bar with olive oil and vinegar for dressing (not a lot of protein choice so I still need to work this out). A cup of beef broth was a mid afternoon snack and then meal three was a Whole 30 compliant chili and sweet potatoes. I walked hills with a pup for 1.5 miles and then I went to another boxing class Friday evening.

I am going to try to keep up with the posting but am not going to stress about it as I don't need to add to stress in my life.

Hope your October is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment