Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 2nd

Day 2 of the Whole 30 went well. Food was the squash soup with chicken again, some mashed pumpkin and sweet potatoes with coconut oil as a pre workout snack, beef broth, apple with almond butter, and brussel sprouts with ground beef. 

No caffeine consumed yet again. I am not planning on totally eliminating it but it is working for now. I did have herbal tea and lots of water. 

Working out today was a 10 mile run/walk as part of my half marathon training. It wasn't easy but I did it. I also went to a boxing class today. SO much fun! 

Tomorrow I am back to work after a bit of time off. I am looking forward to getting back into a routine.

2 comments:

  1. I did Whole30 in July and managed to stay pretty well 90% compliant for about 6 weeks after the initial 4 weeks. Its definitely worth it to see which foods trigger any kind of hormonal or digestive response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the Whole Foods challenge! I keep thinking I should try it, but really don't know if I could give up coffee!

    ReplyDelete