Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Where does the time go????

Hubby and I are still rocking our Whole 30. After a few days of blah, he is feeling great. Food has been good. I made a spaghetti squash type goulash the other day for lunches this week. It has been awesome to not have to think about what I am going to eat at work. Dinners have been lots of veggies and protein (asparagus and bison burgers, broccoli and ground beef, etc.). 

On the caffeine side, I am drinking coffee again but am able to keep it to one cup in the morning, which is way down from what I was consuming while I was on my break from work. So much better.

Workouts since I last blogged --

Saturday -- 5.46 run/walk training session and boxing
Sunday --5.05 hike through the hills
Monday -- 3.18 run/walk train session and kettlebells
Tuesday -- kickboxing
Wednesday --5.36 run/walk train session and kettlebells

The half marathon is getting closer and I am starting to freak out a bit but it will be good to go out and accomplish it. I love to meet goals and for me, this is a big one. It is not quite like the 10K as my goal to run the 10K was set just days before I actually ran it. This one I have been training for and looking forward to for some time. 

I just have to remember to keep putting one foot in front of the other and carry on.


No comments:

Post a Comment