Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Eggs eggs eggs



Today is day one of the reintroduction phase and I got to eat eggs! I know I am a little too excited about having eggs again but it has been FIVE weeks! I actually never ate a lot of eggs because I believe the hype that "eggs were bad for you." I would often buy the cartons of egg whites and use those. I thought I was doing the "right thing" to be healthy. 

This has changed in the last six months or so. I have started primarily eating whole eggs. I have discovered that I actually like them. I like them in many forms, boiled, scrambled, fried. The yolk of an egg is a delectable sauce over sauteed Brussels sprouts. It is one of my favorite breakfasts.

So far there has be no reaction. I feel fine. No rashes can be seen. None of the other "symptoms" that I am looking for are appearing. I have to see if there is a delayed reaction tomorrow but I am very hopeful that eggs will be a part of my lifestyle into the future.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment