Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Now it is time for potatoes!

Potatoes are a produce that I am a bit ambivalent about. I am not totally sure that they will be a part of my lifestyle going forward but I do want to test them. Lately, I have found myself preferring yams and sweet potatoes over the old russett or yukon gold.So, today I will test them and see how it goes. 

By the way, if there is anyone reading this, I just want to say that I made the decision to train for a half marathon. The half is in December so I have lots of time to train plus it is in Vegas, which should be fun. It is also at a much lower altitude (1800 versus the 6000 I live at), so I am anxious to see if my stamina and pace improves. I can't believe I am saying this but I am actually quite excited about it. So, I start my official training July 2nd, which will be done in combination with training for the stadium climb. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment