Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 10 of 10...yep, that's right...

Today is the "last day" of the detox. Actually, I am not sure why it is considered the "last day" as really there is no eating plan for today. Today is the day that I start adding back in as I choose to add in. So, in actuality, day 10 is no different from day 11, except that I will be adding in one more good group on day 11.

Nonetheless, this is the last day of it. As I said yesterday, today I will be adding in chicken. Tim cooked some up last night for me to take to lunch with me. I am looking forward to having something other than vegetables for lunch.

In the next few days, I will blog about what I accomplished by doing this detox. It will probably be over the weekend when I have a bit of time.

So, my quote for the day is: "If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results."

No comments:

Post a Comment