Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Now what?

So, I technically finished the 10 days of the detox. As much as I may have whined about some things, it really was not as difficult as I thought it was going to be. I guess it helps that I already ate a lot of vegetables. Of course, during the detox, I ate a LOT of vegetables. There were somethings that were hard to give up -- coffee for instance. But I did it.

It also gave me a lot of time to think about my lifestyle and things that influence the choices that I make. Again, I will be posting this weekend what I think I accomplished through this detox and such. One thing I know that I will be focusing on for the next few weeks is NOT letting processed foods or any non-whole foods make their way back into my menus. If it means I am making my lunch at 7:00 a.m. (as I was this morning) because I do not have leftovers from the night before, so be it. I can do it.

Yesterday I added chicken back into my diet.....and it was good. That's about all I can say about it. It was good. Today I am going to have one cup of coffee, black and strong and see if I say the same thing about it.

"A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike." -- John Steinbeck

No comments:

Post a Comment