Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4....it's getting easier...

I guess it's getting easier. Yesterday I had more vegetarian chili and lots of veggies/fruit. I went to my kettlebell workout with Kristin. She gave a bit of lecture (that I deserved) about being sure I take appropriate time to rest from working out. That is always very hard for me, to think that not working out may be the best thing for me. I promised her I was going to listen to my body more when it came to working out, especially over the next few days when my diet is going to down to select vegetables and fruits.

The funny thing is, as if to prove her point, I woke up with a bit of a cold this morning. It's not bad but it is enough for me to reconsider going to the gym today. I may still go to swim, which is more for the stress relief than the cardio but we will see.

So, today is day 4 and now I give up all grains that I have not yet given up as well as nuts and seeds. The grains will not be a problem at all but the nuts and seeds may be a little hiccup. Again, I am on day 4 so hump day is in sight. Day 5, 6 and 7 are the pinnacle of the detox. Then I will start adding things back into my diet.

Well, off to work!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck you are doing so well! For me the 2-4 days are the worst for detoxing, so you are already past that! It can only go up from there! I start my paleo detox on Monday and I know the first few days are going to be killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the great job, Lynn!! :)

    ReplyDelete